I knew the owner from the mid 70s when they started in Hollywood. I don't know what happened to the company.

They moved me 9 years ago from Burbank to San Bernardino and it was an all day nightmare. Didn't show up on moving day...said I had cancelled ( did not) had to wait for guys to come from Riverside to pack up! Made a mess, pooped in my toilet so huge they plugged it up and I made them unstop it (gross!) Threw trash all over the yard of my new house....go down the list, they did everything crappy. Found out they hire bums....I mean criminals!

Out on bail or court ordered work and they go I not peoples homes to pack and move belongings! These are not straight up licensed movers! They are one step ahead of jail. And yes, they tried to charge me twice the $ and we got in argument.

Had family with me and backed them down but they got rowdy with my 80 yr old father! They scared the he*l out of us and I thought for sure they would be out of business any time. I can't believe they are still going. They should have been run out of business years ago!

DO NOT HIRE THEM!

They are honest to God criminals for real! THATS who is moving your stuff!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Starving Students Movers. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Starving Students Movers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transportation and Logistics category for more informed decision or compare Starving Students Movers to other companies on our site.

Comments