1.3
Turnaround Time

They scratched my furniture, but offered no solution. They tried to rip me off on the price, but got caught.

They were extremely late. When I complained I never heard back from them, in other words they don't care. I would give me a 0 star rating. This is a company that does not care about their customers since I emailed a complaint and never heard back from them at all.

Also, you would think when they scratch an expensive piece of furniture that they would care enough to at least apologize, but never heard anything from them about this. Use at your own risk DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

Product or Service Mentioned: Starving Students Movers Moving Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Dear Customer,

I apologize for your experience. I take it very serious that you were not satisifed with the service you received.

We have overhauled the company and we all experience some growing pains.

This, however, is no excuse for the unacceptable experience. I will do whatever I can to make sure this never happens again.

Please email me at aknaub@ssmovers.com and tell me the strategic moving partner that you dealt with.

I will take quick action to rectify this. I look forward to helping you with this situation.

wdanemma_28
to Alex Chief of Operations #1379018

Alex,

I tried emailing you at the email you sent which is aknaub@ssmovers.com. I received a bounce back message that the email address does not exist. Cant help but think that was done on purpose, but if not, send a good address and I will reach out.