Additional Services
Turnaround Time

Update by user Jun 03, 2018

Did Starving Students Movers try to contact you and what happened afterwards? NO What steps did you take to get this resolved? NONE

Original review posted by user May 03, 2018

I called and scheduled a move in Oct 2017. I called and confirmed the move date in advance to make sure we had no issues. The rep said no problem the guys will be there to move you and should be no issues. I had to have the home vacant by the weekend. I was scheduled from 8 to 10 am, two guys came one fairly young the other a little older. They arrived in a Budget Rental truck and had me sign all the paper work. He then told me that they charge to wrap the mattresses or I could do it myself. The came ill prepared for the move. The came with ONLY 6 blankets for the move and I was told that they would have all the equipment needed for the move. I had not choice at this point but to let them move because I could not reschedule the move.

They did not arrive until 10:30 and loaded the truck until 5pm rush hour traffic time as they planned it. Because they charge more for the drive time. Because they did not have enough blankets to cover the Items they were damaged. VERY BAD Service, I gave them things to use to protect my items. They assured me that It is fine we should have no issues they have done this in the past.

WRONG when they unloaded my new refrigerator was damaged and scratched which cost me more that this move. They said to file a claim on the issues and they will take care of this. So I filed the claim on all the items damaged.

They never got back with me on the claims. They do not care they are not the ones with the damaged items. They got there money, it is your loss as they do not care.

I am at work and do not have the pics to attach have no words to describe this company and practices. Dead

Product or Service Mentioned: Starving Students Movers Moving Service.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Not as promised.

• Damaged Appliances