I previously listed my complaint about the service I got (it is the first one when you open this site). I am going to share a web site with you where you can file your complaint with the Federal Motor Carrier Moving Fraud Task Force. They have just recently shut down 5 large moving companies on the East coast as well as imposed huge fines on them. There is no stature of limitations for filing your complaint so please let your voice be heard by the Federal Government and maybe we can shut them down as well.

I have also filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. Every response from Starving Students put the blame on me for not ordering an additional truck as they are in the business of making money and would have happily complied. Of course that would have been twice the cost of them just sending out the correct size truck to begin with.

Review about: Starving Students Movers Moving Service.

Had an Experience with Starving Students Movers?

Comments