They gave me a quote of 2hrs min $200.00 over the phone to move a 3 bedroom house NO APPLIANCES.NO BOXES.

NO PACKING. JUST FURNITURE. When the movers (all 2 of them) got there they spent the first 30 mins doing the paperwork. One went over the details with me whilst the other just watched.

(At $100.00 per hour) They called their boss and told him that they were moving a 3 bedroom house and the price went up to $300.00. Whilst doing the initial paperwork they explained a maximum fee clause and put in a figure of $500.00. They said it wouldn't get that much as I didn't have much to move and that they were the fastest crew on the job and the best. WHAT A JOKE!!!.

Obviously I needed to get moved and they were already there so I had no choice but to let them carry on. They used beer trucks on everything UP ENDING DRESSERS WHEELING THEM OUT WITH DOORS FLYING OPEN banging into walls and doors on the way out the drawers were flying out also. When I said what the *** are you doing they said that they would wrap it once they were outside and that it was quicker that way. They never carried one item out even the coffee table got the same treatment.

end tables were wrapped together then trucked out. All the while they kept saying how good the were and that they were the best crew on the job. I WOULD HATE TO SEE THE OTHERS!!!. At the end of the day came the final reckoning.

WITH ALL THE HIDDEN CHARGES MY $200.00 move came to $550.00.

and a house full of wrecked furniture We only moved 1.5 miles 15mins drive time.

When I looked over the paperwork again the $500.00 maximum had a small 2 in front of the 500 instead of a $ THEY ARE ALL SCAMMERS AND *** ARTISTS.DEAL WITH THEM AT YOUR PERIL

Review about: Starving Students Movers Moving Service.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Entire move was a disaster.

Had an Experience with Starving Students Movers?

Comments