I hired Starving Students to move my furniture 3 blocks away to a new condo. I had to move on the weekend, so I was fine with paying the $400 minimum for what should have been a very quick move.

Long story short, they never showed.

Not only did they never show up, they also never told me that they wouldn't show up. I had to call them at 8:15AM (15 minutes after my move was supposed to start) to find out that they wouldn't be coming. When I eventually escalated to their regional director, he told me I was *** out of luck, and to use a phone book to find other moving companies. A phone book??

Since it was a weekend and the last day of the month, I had no luck finding another moving company. Nobody even had a pickup truck for rent. It was a very stressful and frustrating time, with absolutely no help or even any *** sympathy from the terrible human beings at Starving Sympathy.

Starving Students was the single worst experience I've ever had with any company, please never ever give these *** your business.

Review about: Starving Students Movers Moving Service.

Had an Experience with Starving Students Movers?

Comments

Thank you for the comment.I was about to hire the company for the move of my entire house.

No show is the worst thing that could happen for a moving company.

It is like you make a reservation at the restaurant for an important occasion only to be told upon you and your guests' arriving that no food will be served.

I think I better looking else where.